2019 Is Over Already?


2019 Is Over Already?


      It's crazy to think about another year has passed on as well as a decade. There are so many things that have happened in this decade of life, More things than I can name off. Over the decade there's been so much spiritual growth as well as other growth. I learned so much throughout the years, but in 2019 I feel like I've had the most spiritual growth as it was a rough year. This past year I met so many new people that have been amazing blessings in my life.
     I ended up seeing God in such a beautiful way. He ended up being the beacon of light in the darkest days. I felt that I was already broken and found God but it turns out I needed to have a few more cracks in the shattered glass to experience God so much more. God showed me this year or shall I say really the past 3 months that I'm capable of breaking free from chains that were dragging me. I believe 2020 is my year to break away from trauma and share my story for God's glory.
      If you would have asked me in 2018 if I saw God's light in my darkness I would have said I hope I could see it someday. Now at the beginning of 2020, I have a new perspective of hope. I have a new ability to see God's light in my life and other's life. I have so much love for anyone who can't see God in their lives at the moment. I promise he's there in every little nook and cranny. I learned that God is always fighting with and for you. He is in you somewhere, some may have to dig a bit to find him but he is there. Even the darkest place, God is lighting the match and giving you the light to see him.
     Now, why was 2019 rough for me? I had so much happened in just one year. Without highlighting details it was a year full of letting go and letting God. It was a year of learning how to just not let my stubbornness get in the way of receiving Christ. It was a year of learning where I needed to grow. It was a year of trying to figure out how God loves difficult people.
     My main goals for 2020 are to just learn how to break from anxiety and depression. learn how to let God handle other's tough situations. learning how to love difficult people including myself. break free from the chains of trauma digging in. Learning how to tell my story in a way that just shows God's glory and doesn't give me the anxiety to talk about it. I believe 2020 is going to be a year of growth, repentance, love, new beginnings, etc.
     

Image result for 2020 god quotes








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Is It So Hard To Be Strong?

Abused But Not Broken

Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover, Love Instead!