Introduction

 
   JESUS MAKES THE DARKNESS TREMBLE. Do you believe so?
I created this blog to show how impactful God/Jesus have been to my life. This is a place for young adults to find encouragement or just relate to some of this. you'll get to see how God has gotten me through abuse, trauma, abandonment, homelessness, etc.
      After 19 years of life, I believe God has been the only thing that has kept me going. life is tough and everyone goes through storms but to have such a powerful God that gets you through everything is beyond amazement.
      I want this to be a page that highlights how much the light of Jesus shines through the darkness. 



Image result for jesus light of the world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Is It So Hard To Be Strong?

Abused But Not Broken

Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover, Love Instead!